You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
A) Stop immediately in the intersection until it passed
B) Pull to the right int he intersection and stop
C) Continue through the intersection, pull to the right, and stop
Continue through the intersection, pull to the right, and stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You should never park:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Solid yellow lines separate: