You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
A) Stop immediately in the intersection until it passed
B) Pull to the right int he intersection and stop
C) Continue through the intersection, pull to the right, and stop
Continue through the intersection, pull to the right, and stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You should never park:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?