You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
A) Stop immediately in the intersection until it passed
B) Pull to the right int he intersection and stop
C) Continue through the intersection, pull to the right, and stop
Continue through the intersection, pull to the right, and stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Orange colored road signs:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- A green painted curb means:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: