You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
A) Stop immediately in the intersection until it passed
B) Pull to the right int he intersection and stop
C) Continue through the intersection, pull to the right, and stop
Continue through the intersection, pull to the right, and stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Roads become very slippery:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates: