You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
A) Stop immediately in the intersection until it passed
B) Pull to the right int he intersection and stop
C) Continue through the intersection, pull to the right, and stop
Continue through the intersection, pull to the right, and stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is: