You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
A) Stop immediately in the intersection until it passed
B) Pull to the right int he intersection and stop
C) Continue through the intersection, pull to the right, and stop
Continue through the intersection, pull to the right, and stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Roads become very slippery:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway: