You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
A) Stop immediately in the intersection until it passed
B) Pull to the right int he intersection and stop
C) Continue through the intersection, pull to the right, and stop
Continue through the intersection, pull to the right, and stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- What is a safety zone?