You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
A) 5 seconds
B) 7 seconds
C) 10-12 seconds
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- It is your responsibility to know: