You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
A) 5 seconds
B) 7 seconds
C) 10-12 seconds
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- A curb painted red means:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping: