You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
A) 5 seconds
B) 7 seconds
C) 10-12 seconds
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Before turning, you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?