You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
A) 5 seconds
B) 7 seconds
C) 10-12 seconds
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- The driver is:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- A white painted curb means:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- What is a safety zone?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- A curb painted blue means: