You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
A) Wait until solid double, yellow lines separate the lanes
B) Increase your speed to 65 mph
C) Have a large enough gap in the oncoming traffic
Have a large enough gap in the oncoming traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Roads become very slippery:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- A curb painted red means:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should: