You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
A) Wait until solid double, yellow lines separate the lanes
B) Increase your speed to 65 mph
C) Have a large enough gap in the oncoming traffic
Have a large enough gap in the oncoming traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must: