You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?