You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- What is a safety zone?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is: