You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Orange colored road signs:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?