You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your: