You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- The driver is:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When parking a car, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should: