You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- A curb painted red means:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days: