You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You should never park:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?