You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
A) Pedestrians on the sidewalk waiting for a “WALK” signal
B) Any vehicle coming towards you
C) Vehicles stopped at a red light
Any vehicle coming towards you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- A curb painted red means: