You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
A) Pedestrians on the sidewalk waiting for a “WALK” signal
B) Any vehicle coming towards you
C) Vehicles stopped at a red light
Any vehicle coming towards you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You must use your seat belt:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead: