You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
A) Only your rear view mirror
B) the inside and outside mirrors only
C) All mirrors and turning your head
All mirrors and turning your head
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted: