You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
A) Only your rear view mirror
B) the inside and outside mirrors only
C) All mirrors and turning your head
All mirrors and turning your head
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do: