You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
A) Only your rear view mirror
B) the inside and outside mirrors only
C) All mirrors and turning your head
All mirrors and turning your head
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- What is a safety zone?