You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
A) Only your rear view mirror
B) the inside and outside mirrors only
C) All mirrors and turning your head
All mirrors and turning your head
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You must use your seat belt:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.