You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
A) Only your rear view mirror
B) the inside and outside mirrors only
C) All mirrors and turning your head
All mirrors and turning your head
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends: