You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
A) Only your rear view mirror
B) the inside and outside mirrors only
C) All mirrors and turning your head
All mirrors and turning your head
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______