You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
A) Leave your vehicle in the traffic lane until law enforcement arrives
B) Move your vehicle out of the traffic lane, if possible
C) Not move your vehicle for any reason
Move your vehicle out of the traffic lane, if possible
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?