You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
A) Leave your vehicle in the traffic lane until law enforcement arrives
B) Move your vehicle out of the traffic lane, if possible
C) Not move your vehicle for any reason
Move your vehicle out of the traffic lane, if possible
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You should never park:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it: