You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
A) Leave your vehicle in the traffic lane until law enforcement arrives
B) Move your vehicle out of the traffic lane, if possible
C) Not move your vehicle for any reason
Move your vehicle out of the traffic lane, if possible
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for: