You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
A) Leave your vehicle in the traffic lane until law enforcement arrives
B) Move your vehicle out of the traffic lane, if possible
C) Not move your vehicle for any reason
Move your vehicle out of the traffic lane, if possible
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- A white painted curb means:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When parking a car, you should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals: