You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
A) Leave your vehicle in the traffic lane until law enforcement arrives
B) Move your vehicle out of the traffic lane, if possible
C) Not move your vehicle for any reason
Move your vehicle out of the traffic lane, if possible
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- The driver is:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.