You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
A) Show evidence that you have insurance only to a peace officer
B) Make a written report (SR 1) to the DMV
C) Make a written report (SR 1) to the highway patrol only if anyone is injured or killed
Make a written report (SR 1) to the DMV
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?