You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
A) Show evidence that you have insurance only to a peace officer
B) Make a written report (SR 1) to the DMV
C) Make a written report (SR 1) to the highway patrol only if anyone is injured or killed
Make a written report (SR 1) to the DMV
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Before turning, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- A curb painted red means:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?