You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
A) Show evidence that you have insurance only to a peace officer
B) Make a written report (SR 1) to the DMV
C) Make a written report (SR 1) to the highway patrol only if anyone is injured or killed
Make a written report (SR 1) to the DMV
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the: