You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
A) Show evidence that you have insurance only to a peace officer
B) Make a written report (SR 1) to the DMV
C) Make a written report (SR 1) to the highway patrol only if anyone is injured or killed
Make a written report (SR 1) to the DMV
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should: