You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
A) Show evidence that you have insurance only to a peace officer
B) Make a written report (SR 1) to the DMV
C) Make a written report (SR 1) to the highway patrol only if anyone is injured or killed
Make a written report (SR 1) to the DMV
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving: