You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
A) DMV may suspend your driving privilege
B) DMV may revoke your insurance
C) DMV will suspend the registration of your vehicle
DMV may suspend your driving privilege
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- A white painted curb means:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do: