You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
A) DMV may suspend your driving privilege
B) DMV may revoke your insurance
C) DMV will suspend the registration of your vehicle
DMV may suspend your driving privilege
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?