You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
A) DMV may suspend your driving privilege
B) DMV may revoke your insurance
C) DMV will suspend the registration of your vehicle
DMV may suspend your driving privilege
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?