You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
A) DMV may suspend your driving privilege
B) DMV may revoke your insurance
C) DMV will suspend the registration of your vehicle
DMV may suspend your driving privilege
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You should not pass another vehicle: