You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
A) DMV may suspend your driving privilege
B) DMV may revoke your insurance
C) DMV will suspend the registration of your vehicle
DMV may suspend your driving privilege
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- It is best to keep a space cushion: