You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
A) DMV may suspend your driving privilege
B) DMV may revoke your insurance
C) DMV will suspend the registration of your vehicle
DMV may suspend your driving privilege
Related Permit Test Questions:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- A white painted curb means:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is: