You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
A) DMV may suspend your driving privilege
B) DMV may revoke your insurance
C) DMV will suspend the registration of your vehicle
DMV may suspend your driving privilege
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?