You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
A) DMV may suspend your driving privilege
B) DMV may revoke your insurance
C) DMV will suspend the registration of your vehicle
DMV may suspend your driving privilege
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):