You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
A) DMV may suspend your driving privilege
B) DMV may revoke your insurance
C) DMV will suspend the registration of your vehicle
DMV may suspend your driving privilege
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- A curb painted blue means:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should: