You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
A) Yes, other traffic or pedestrians must yield to you
B) Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
C) yes, you now have the right-of-way
Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- A curb painted blue means:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- A white painted curb means:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to: