You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
A) Yes, other traffic or pedestrians must yield to you
B) Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
C) yes, you now have the right-of-way
Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.