You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
A) Yes, other traffic or pedestrians must yield to you
B) Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
C) yes, you now have the right-of-way
Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for: