You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
A) Yes, other traffic or pedestrians must yield to you
B) Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
C) yes, you now have the right-of-way
Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is: