You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
A) Yes, other traffic or pedestrians must yield to you
B) Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
C) yes, you now have the right-of-way
Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When parking a car, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______