You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
A) Yes, other traffic or pedestrians must yield to you
B) Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
C) yes, you now have the right-of-way
Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver is:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When you park on the roadway, you should: