You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
A) Yes, other traffic or pedestrians must yield to you
B) Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
C) yes, you now have the right-of-way
Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- A green painted curb means:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- A curb painted red means:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Orange colored road signs:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should: