You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
A) Yes, other traffic or pedestrians must yield to you
B) Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
C) yes, you now have the right-of-way
Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.