You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
A) Yes, other traffic or pedestrians must yield to you
B) Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
C) yes, you now have the right-of-way
Yes, but yield to any vehicle or person still in the intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- A green painted curb means:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You should honk your horn when you:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to: