You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
A) Turn immediately if there are no pedestrians nearby
B) Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
C) Turn because you have the right-of-way
Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV: