You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
A) Turn immediately if there are no pedestrians nearby
B) Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
C) Turn because you have the right-of-way
Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When driving on wet roads, you should: