You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
A) Turn immediately if there are no pedestrians nearby
B) Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
C) Turn because you have the right-of-way
Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Roads become very slippery:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- A green painted curb means:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Following distance should increase when you: