You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
A) Turn immediately if there are no pedestrians nearby
B) Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
C) Turn because you have the right-of-way
Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- What is a safety zone?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should: