You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
A) Turn immediately if there are no pedestrians nearby
B) Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
C) Turn because you have the right-of-way
Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- A green painted curb means:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly: