You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
A) Turn immediately if there are no pedestrians nearby
B) Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
C) Turn because you have the right-of-way
Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- The driver is:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?