You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
A) Turn immediately if there are no pedestrians nearby
B) Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
C) Turn because you have the right-of-way
Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- The driver is:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you: