You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
A) Use a turnout area so the other vehicles can pass you
B) Pull onto the right shoulder of the road, but continue driving
C) Maintain your speed and lane position
Pull onto the right shoulder of the road, but continue driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- What is a safety zone?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- A green painted curb means:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?