You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
A) Use a turnout area so the other vehicles can pass you
B) Pull onto the right shoulder of the road, but continue driving
C) Maintain your speed and lane position
Pull onto the right shoulder of the road, but continue driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?