You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
A) Use a turnout area so the other vehicles can pass you
B) Pull onto the right shoulder of the road, but continue driving
C) Maintain your speed and lane position
Pull onto the right shoulder of the road, but continue driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Before turning, you should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you: