You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
A) Wait Until You Can See All The Lanes You Need To Cross Before Going Ahead With Your Turn
B) Wait For The Opposing Driver To Wave You Across The Intersection
C) Edge Your Car Into Each Lane Of Opposing Traffic As Soon As It Clears
Wait Until You Can See All The Lanes You Need To Cross Before Going Ahead With Your Turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- The driver is:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following: