You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
A) Wait Until You Can See All The Lanes You Need To Cross Before Going Ahead With Your Turn
B) Wait For The Opposing Driver To Wave You Across The Intersection
C) Edge Your Car Into Each Lane Of Opposing Traffic As Soon As It Clears
Wait Until You Can See All The Lanes You Need To Cross Before Going Ahead With Your Turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?