You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
A) Wait Until You Can See All The Lanes You Need To Cross Before Going Ahead With Your Turn
B) Wait For The Opposing Driver To Wave You Across The Intersection
C) Edge Your Car Into Each Lane Of Opposing Traffic As Soon As It Clears
Wait Until You Can See All The Lanes You Need To Cross Before Going Ahead With Your Turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A curb painted red means:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road: