You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
A) The pedestrian has the right-of-way
B) You have the right-of-way only if the crosswalk is not marked
C) You have the right-of-way because your light is green
The pedestrian has the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- A white painted curb means:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving: