You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
A) The pedestrian has the right-of-way
B) You have the right-of-way only if the crosswalk is not marked
C) You have the right-of-way because your light is green
The pedestrian has the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You should never park:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should: