You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
A) The pedestrian has the right-of-way
B) You have the right-of-way only if the crosswalk is not marked
C) You have the right-of-way because your light is green
The pedestrian has the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?