You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
A) The pedestrian has the right-of-way
B) You have the right-of-way only if the crosswalk is not marked
C) You have the right-of-way because your light is green
The pedestrian has the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated: