You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
A) The pedestrian has the right-of-way
B) You have the right-of-way only if the crosswalk is not marked
C) You have the right-of-way because your light is green
The pedestrian has the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You must use your seat belt:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- A curb painted red means:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is: