You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
A) Are driving an empty 15 passenger van
B) Have the minimum number of passengers shown on the sign
C) Want to pass the vehicle ahead
Have the minimum number of passengers shown on the sign
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.