You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
A) Are driving an empty 15 passenger van
B) Have the minimum number of passengers shown on the sign
C) Want to pass the vehicle ahead
Have the minimum number of passengers shown on the sign
Related Permit Test Questions:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals: