You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
A) Are driving an empty 15 passenger van
B) Have the minimum number of passengers shown on the sign
C) Want to pass the vehicle ahead
Have the minimum number of passengers shown on the sign
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- A curb painted red means:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road: