You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
A) Are driving an empty 15 passenger van
B) Have the minimum number of passengers shown on the sign
C) Want to pass the vehicle ahead
Have the minimum number of passengers shown on the sign
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You may legally block an intersection: