You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
A) Only if there is a sign that says it is OK
B) At any time, as long as you slow down first
C) After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when: