You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
A) Only if there is a sign that says it is OK
B) At any time, as long as you slow down first
C) After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Roads become very slippery:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that: