You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
A) Only if there is a sign that says it is OK
B) At any time, as long as you slow down first
C) After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Before turning, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- A white painted curb means: