You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
A) Only if there is a sign that says it is OK
B) At any time, as long as you slow down first
C) After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?