You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
A) Only if there is a sign that says it is OK
B) At any time, as long as you slow down first
C) After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- A white painted curb means:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably: