You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
A) Only if there is a sign that says it is OK
B) At any time, as long as you slow down first
C) After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- What is a safety zone?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Before turning, you should: