You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
A) Only if there is a sign that says it is OK
B) At any time, as long as you slow down first
C) After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Solid yellow lines separate: