You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
A) Only if there is a sign that says it is OK
B) At any time, as long as you slow down first
C) After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- The driver is:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?