You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
A) Only if there is a sign that says it is OK
B) At any time, as long as you slow down first
C) After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway: