You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
A) Slow to a safe speed before the curve
B) Slow to the posted speed limit for the freeway
C) Wait until you have entered the curve to begin braking
Slow to a safe speed before the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You should never park:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- A white painted curb means:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection: