You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
A) Slow to a safe speed before the curve
B) Slow to the posted speed limit for the freeway
C) Wait until you have entered the curve to begin braking
Slow to a safe speed before the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle: