You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
A) Slow to a safe speed before the curve
B) Slow to the posted speed limit for the freeway
C) Wait until you have entered the curve to begin braking
Slow to a safe speed before the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should: