You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
A) Slow to a safe speed before the curve
B) Slow to the posted speed limit for the freeway
C) Wait until you have entered the curve to begin braking
Slow to a safe speed before the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the: