You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
A) Slow to a safe speed before the curve
B) Slow to the posted speed limit for the freeway
C) Wait until you have entered the curve to begin braking
Slow to a safe speed before the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should: