You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
A) Slow to a safe speed before the curve
B) Slow to the posted speed limit for the freeway
C) Wait until you have entered the curve to begin braking
Slow to a safe speed before the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Before turning, you should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?