You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
A) Slow to a safe speed before the curve
B) Slow to the posted speed limit for the freeway
C) Wait until you have entered the curve to begin braking
Slow to a safe speed before the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- A white painted curb means:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.