You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
A) Slow to a safe speed before the curve
B) Slow to the posted speed limit for the freeway
C) Wait until you have entered the curve to begin braking
Slow to a safe speed before the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it: