You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
A) Slow to a safe speed before the curve
B) Slow to the posted speed limit for the freeway
C) Wait until you have entered the curve to begin braking
Slow to a safe speed before the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You should use a turnout lane when: