You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
A) Slow to a safe speed before the curve
B) Slow to the posted speed limit for the freeway
C) Wait until you have entered the curve to begin braking
Slow to a safe speed before the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- A white painted curb means:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should: