You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
A) Slow to a safe speed before the curve
B) Slow to the posted speed limit for the freeway
C) Wait until you have entered the curve to begin braking
Slow to a safe speed before the curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should: