You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
A) Leave a note on the vehicle
B) Report the accident without delay to the city police or, in unincorporated areas, to the highway patrol
C) Both of the above
Both of the above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- A white painted curb means:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Orange colored road signs: