You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
A) Leave a note on the vehicle
B) Report the accident without delay to the city police or, in unincorporated areas, to the highway patrol
C) Both of the above
Both of the above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- The driver is:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- What is a safety zone?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends: