You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
A) Leave a note on the vehicle
B) Report the accident without delay to the city police or, in unincorporated areas, to the highway patrol
C) Both of the above
Both of the above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- A curb painted blue means:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should: