You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
A) Leave a note on the vehicle
B) Report the accident without delay to the city police or, in unincorporated areas, to the highway patrol
C) Both of the above
Both of the above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- The driver is:
- A curb painted red means:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is: