You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
A) Leave a note on the vehicle
B) Report the accident without delay to the city police or, in unincorporated areas, to the highway patrol
C) Both of the above
Both of the above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to: