You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
A) Leave a note on the vehicle
B) Report the accident without delay to the city police or, in unincorporated areas, to the highway patrol
C) Both of the above
Both of the above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?