You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
A) Leave a note on the vehicle
B) Report the accident without delay to the city police or, in unincorporated areas, to the highway patrol
C) Both of the above
Both of the above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- The driver is:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?