You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
A) Leave a note on the vehicle
B) Report the accident without delay to the city police or, in unincorporated areas, to the highway patrol
C) Both of the above
Both of the above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must: