You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
A) Leave a note on the vehicle
B) Report the accident without delay to the city police or, in unincorporated areas, to the highway patrol
C) Both of the above
Both of the above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- A white painted curb means:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?