You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
A) Leave a note on the vehicle
B) Report the accident without delay to the city police or, in unincorporated areas, to the highway patrol
C) Both of the above
Both of the above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.