You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
A) Leave a note on the vehicle
B) Report the accident without delay to the city police or, in unincorporated areas, to the highway patrol
C) Both of the above
Both of the above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You must use your seat belt:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks: