You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
A) Leave a note on the vehicle
B) Report the accident without delay to the city police or, in unincorporated areas, to the highway patrol
C) Both of the above
Both of the above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before turning, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you: