You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
A) Call your insurance company when you get home
B) Wait for the owner to return
C) Leave a note with your name and address on the parked car
Leave a note with your name and address on the parked car
Related Permit Test Questions:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- What is a safety zone?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- A white painted curb means:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When turning left at an intersection, you should: