You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
A) Call your insurance company when you get home
B) Wait for the owner to return
C) Leave a note with your name and address on the parked car
Leave a note with your name and address on the parked car
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You should check traffic behind you: