You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
A) Call your insurance company when you get home
B) Wait for the owner to return
C) Leave a note with your name and address on the parked car
Leave a note with your name and address on the parked car
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Orange colored road signs:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals: