You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
A) Call your insurance company when you get home
B) Wait for the owner to return
C) Leave a note with your name and address on the parked car
Leave a note with your name and address on the parked car
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You should never park:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You must use your seat belt:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should: