You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
A) If the shoulder is wide enough to accommodate your vehicle.
B) If the vehicle ahead of you is turning left.
C) Under no circumstances.
Under no circumstances.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Backing your vehicle is:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.