You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
A) If the shoulder is wide enough to accommodate your vehicle.
B) If the vehicle ahead of you is turning left.
C) Under no circumstances.
Under no circumstances.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?