You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
A) If the shoulder is wide enough to accommodate your vehicle.
B) If the vehicle ahead of you is turning left.
C) Under no circumstances.
Under no circumstances.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You should never park:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for: