You may honk your horn when you:
A) Have to stop quickly
B) Are passing another car
C) Have lost control of your car
Have lost control of your car
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- A curb painted blue means:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving: