You may honk your horn when you:
A) Have to stop quickly
B) Are passing another car
C) Have lost control of your car
Have lost control of your car
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- After a train has passed, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must: