You may honk your horn when you:
A) Have to stop quickly
B) Are passing another car
C) Have lost control of your car
Have lost control of your car
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- The driver is:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?