You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
A) You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
B) The crossing is located in a city or town with frequent train traffic
C) There are no warning signals or gates at the crossing
You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?