You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
A) You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
B) The crossing is located in a city or town with frequent train traffic
C) There are no warning signals or gates at the crossing
You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Before turning, you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends: