You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
A) Your vehicle is stolen
B) You are involved in an accident and there is a death
C) You change your insurance company
You are involved in an accident and there is a death
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should: