You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
A) Your vehicle is stolen
B) You are involved in an accident and there is a death
C) You change your insurance company
You are involved in an accident and there is a death
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Before turning, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to: