You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
A) Your vehicle is stolen
B) You are involved in an accident and there is a death
C) You change your insurance company
You are involved in an accident and there is a death
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- A green painted curb means:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You should never park:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?