You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
A) Your vehicle is stolen
B) You are involved in an accident and there is a death
C) You change your insurance company
You are involved in an accident and there is a death
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Solid yellow lines separate: