You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
A) Your vehicle is stolen
B) You are involved in an accident and there is a death
C) You change your insurance company
You are involved in an accident and there is a death
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do: