You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
A) Your vehicle is stolen
B) You are involved in an accident and there is a death
C) You change your insurance company
You are involved in an accident and there is a death
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?