You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
A) Your vehicle is stolen
B) You are involved in an accident and there is a death
C) You change your insurance company
You are involved in an accident and there is a death
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Orange colored road signs:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should: