You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
A) Your vehicle is stolen
B) You are involved in an accident and there is a death
C) You change your insurance company
You are involved in an accident and there is a death
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Before turning, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When parking a car, you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.