You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
A) You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
B) The crossing is located in a city or town with frequent train traffic
C) You transport two or more children in a passenger vehicle
You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You must use your seat belt:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?