You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
A) You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
B) The crossing is located in a city or town with frequent train traffic
C) You transport two or more children in a passenger vehicle
You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- A curb painted red means:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must: