You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
A) You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
B) The crossing is located in a city or town with frequent train traffic
C) You transport two or more children in a passenger vehicle
You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You should never park:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must: