You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
A) You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
B) The crossing is located in a city or town with frequent train traffic
C) You transport two or more children in a passenger vehicle
You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- The driver is:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use: