You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
A) You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
B) The crossing is located in a city or town with frequent train traffic
C) You transport two or more children in a passenger vehicle
You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- The driver is:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?