You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
A) You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
B) The crossing is located in a city or town with frequent train traffic
C) You transport two or more children in a passenger vehicle
You don’t have room to completely cross the tracks
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Orange colored road signs:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You should check traffic behind you: