You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must: