You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You must use your seat belt:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- What is a safety zone?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Before turning, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?