You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- What is a safety zone?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway: