You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should: