You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must use your seat belt:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Backing your vehicle is: