You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You should never park:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- A white painted curb means:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______