You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should: