You must use your seat belt:
A) Unless you are riding in the back of a pickup/camper
B) Unless you are driving in a private parking lot
C) Whenever you are driving or riding in a motor vehicle
Whenever you are driving or riding in a motor vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You must use your seat belt:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from: