You must use your seat belt:
A) Unless you are riding in the back of a pickup/camper
B) Unless you are driving in a private parking lot
C) Whenever you are driving or riding in a motor vehicle
Whenever you are driving or riding in a motor vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days: