You must use your seat belt:
A) Unless you are riding in the back of a pickup/camper
B) Unless you are driving in a private parking lot
C) Whenever you are driving or riding in a motor vehicle
Whenever you are driving or riding in a motor vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When parking a car, you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you: