You must use your seat belt:
A) Unless you are riding in the back of a pickup/camper
B) Unless you are driving in a private parking lot
C) Whenever you are driving or riding in a motor vehicle
Whenever you are driving or riding in a motor vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.