You must use your seat belt:
A) Unless you are riding in the back of a pickup/camper
B) Unless you are driving in a private parking lot
C) Whenever you are driving or riding in a motor vehicle
Whenever you are driving or riding in a motor vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?