You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
A) He or she is deaf
B) He or she has a mental disability
C) He or she is blind
He or she is blind
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is: