You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
A) He or she is deaf
B) He or she has a mental disability
C) He or she is blind
He or she is blind
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?