You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
A) He or she is deaf
B) He or she has a mental disability
C) He or she is blind
He or she is blind
Related Permit Test Questions:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- What is a safety zone?