You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
A) He or she is deaf
B) He or she has a mental disability
C) He or she is blind
He or she is blind
Related Permit Test Questions:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?