You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
A) He or she is deaf
B) He or she has a mental disability
C) He or she is blind
He or she is blind
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- A green painted curb means:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?