You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
A) Look for cars or bicycles on the traffic side of your vehicle
B) Turn your front wheels towards the curb
C) Make sure you are parked at least tow feet from the curb
Look for cars or bicycles on the traffic side of your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A green painted curb means:
- You should never park:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the: