You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
A) Look for cars or bicycles on the traffic side of your vehicle
B) Turn your front wheels towards the curb
C) Make sure you are parked at least tow feet from the curb
Look for cars or bicycles on the traffic side of your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection: