You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
A) Look for cars or bicycles on the traffic side of your vehicle
B) Turn your front wheels towards the curb
C) Make sure you are parked at least tow feet from the curb
Look for cars or bicycles on the traffic side of your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should never park:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Following distance should increase when you:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?