You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
A) Look for cars or bicycles on the traffic side of your vehicle
B) Turn your front wheels towards the curb
C) Make sure you are parked at least tow feet from the curb
Look for cars or bicycles on the traffic side of your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if: