You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
A) Look for cars or bicycles on the traffic side of your vehicle
B) Turn your front wheels towards the curb
C) Make sure you are parked at least tow feet from the curb
Look for cars or bicycles on the traffic side of your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- A green painted curb means:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when: