You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
A) Look for cars or bicycles on the traffic side of your vehicle
B) Turn your front wheels towards the curb
C) Make sure you are parked at least tow feet from the curb
Look for cars or bicycles on the traffic side of your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably: