You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
A) The driver on your left has the right-of-way
B) You have the right-of-way
C) Whoever is signaling to make a turn has the right-of-way
You have the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?