You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
A) The driver on your left has the right-of-way
B) You have the right-of-way
C) Whoever is signaling to make a turn has the right-of-way
You have the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol: