You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
A) The driver on your left has the right-of-way
B) You have the right-of-way
C) Whoever is signaling to make a turn has the right-of-way
You have the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should: