You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
A) Look over your shoulder to be sure the care isn’t in your blind spot
B) Turn your signal on and change lanes slowly
C) Check your outside mirror to see if the care is in your blind spot
Look over your shoulder to be sure the care isn’t in your blind spot
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?