You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
A) Look over your shoulder to be sure the care isn’t in your blind spot
B) Turn your signal on and change lanes slowly
C) Check your outside mirror to see if the care is in your blind spot
Look over your shoulder to be sure the care isn’t in your blind spot
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Orange colored road signs:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the: