You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
A) Look over your shoulder to be sure the care isn’t in your blind spot
B) Turn your signal on and change lanes slowly
C) Check your outside mirror to see if the care is in your blind spot
Look over your shoulder to be sure the care isn’t in your blind spot
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- A curb painted red means:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when: