You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
A) If asked by law enforcement
B) Only if you have been drinking alcohol
C) Only if an accident has occured
If asked by law enforcement
Related Permit Test Questions:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should: