You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
A) If asked by law enforcement
B) Only if you have been drinking alcohol
C) Only if an accident has occured
If asked by law enforcement
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Roads become very slippery:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?