You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
A) If asked by law enforcement
B) Only if you have been drinking alcohol
C) Only if an accident has occured
If asked by law enforcement
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You must use your seat belt:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should: