You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
A) If asked by law enforcement
B) Only if you have been drinking alcohol
C) Only if an accident has occured
If asked by law enforcement
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?