You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
A) If asked by law enforcement
B) Only if you have been drinking alcohol
C) Only if an accident has occured
If asked by law enforcement
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by: