You should check traffic behind you:
A) So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
B) Only on a freeway or highway
C) Only when you are slowing down
So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
Related Permit Test Questions:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When driving near road construction zones, you should: