You should check traffic behind you:
A) So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
B) Only on a freeway or highway
C) Only when you are slowing down
So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- The driver is:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Before turning, you should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- A green painted curb means:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may: