You should check traffic behind you:
A) So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
B) Only on a freeway or highway
C) Only when you are slowing down
So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using: