You should check traffic behind you:
A) So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
B) Only on a freeway or highway
C) Only when you are slowing down
So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should: