You should check traffic behind you:
A) So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
B) Only on a freeway or highway
C) Only when you are slowing down
So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because: