You should check traffic behind you:
A) So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
B) Only on a freeway or highway
C) Only when you are slowing down
So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Roads become very slippery: