You should check traffic behind you:
A) So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
B) Only on a freeway or highway
C) Only when you are slowing down
So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?