You should check traffic behind you:
A) So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
B) Only on a freeway or highway
C) Only when you are slowing down
So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following: