You should check traffic behind you:
A) So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
B) Only on a freeway or highway
C) Only when you are slowing down
So you will know if you are being followed by a tailgater
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- A white painted curb means:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- A green painted curb means:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- What is a safety zone?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?