You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
A) Follow a small passenger car
B) Are crowded by a tailgater
C) Drive slower than the posted speed limit
Are crowded by a tailgater
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must: