You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
A) Follow a small passenger car
B) Are crowded by a tailgater
C) Drive slower than the posted speed limit
Are crowded by a tailgater
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?