You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
A) Follow a small passenger car
B) Are crowded by a tailgater
C) Drive slower than the posted speed limit
Are crowded by a tailgater
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?