You should never park:
A) Twenty feet from a railroad track
B) In a space marked with a cross-hatched pattern
C) In a bike lane
In a space marked with a cross-hatched pattern
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?