You should never park:
A) Twenty feet from a railroad track
B) In a space marked with a cross-hatched pattern
C) In a bike lane
In a space marked with a cross-hatched pattern
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?