You should never park:
A) Twenty feet from a railroad track
B) In a space marked with a cross-hatched pattern
C) In a bike lane
In a space marked with a cross-hatched pattern
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You should never park:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is: