You should never park:
A) Twenty feet from a railroad track
B) In a space marked with a cross-hatched pattern
C) In a bike lane
In a space marked with a cross-hatched pattern
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You may honk your horn when you:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is: