You should signal continuously while turning because it:
A) Is illegal to turn off your signal before completing a turn
B) Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
C) Is always dangerous to turn off your signal before completing a turn
Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it: