You should signal continuously while turning because it:
A) Is illegal to turn off your signal before completing a turn
B) Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
C) Is always dangerous to turn off your signal before completing a turn
Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may: