You should signal continuously while turning because it:
A) Is illegal to turn off your signal before completing a turn
B) Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
C) Is always dangerous to turn off your signal before completing a turn
Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- The driver is:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When parking a car, you should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should: