You should signal continuously while turning because it:
A) Is illegal to turn off your signal before completing a turn
B) Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
C) Is always dangerous to turn off your signal before completing a turn
Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- The driver is:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Roadways are the most slippery: