You should signal continuously while turning because it:
A) Is illegal to turn off your signal before completing a turn
B) Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
C) Is always dangerous to turn off your signal before completing a turn
Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A green painted curb means:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you: