You should signal continuously while turning because it:
A) Is illegal to turn off your signal before completing a turn
B) Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
C) Is always dangerous to turn off your signal before completing a turn
Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least: