You should signal continuously while turning because it:
A) Is illegal to turn off your signal before completing a turn
B) Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
C) Is always dangerous to turn off your signal before completing a turn
Lets other drivers know what your intentions are
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- A white painted curb means:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- What is a safety zone?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead: