You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?