You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because: