You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A curb painted red means:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?