You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You should never park:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before: