You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A white painted curb means:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates: