You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals: