You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle: