You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- A curb painted red means:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should: