You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
A) Your insurance company
C) Your automobile club
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You must use your seat belt:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?