You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
A) Your insurance company
C) Your automobile club
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- A green painted curb means:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard: