You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
A) Your insurance company
C) Your automobile club
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- A curb painted red means:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?