You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
A) Your insurance company
C) Your automobile club
Related Permit Test Questions:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should: