You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
A) Your insurance company
C) Your automobile club
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?