You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
A) Look at your rear view mirror
B) Have someone outside of the vehicle direct you
C) Look over your right shoulder
Have someone outside of the vehicle direct you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- The driver is:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?