You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
A) Look at your rear view mirror
B) Have someone outside of the vehicle direct you
C) Look over your right shoulder
Have someone outside of the vehicle direct you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You must use your seat belt:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is: