You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
A) Look at your rear view mirror
B) Have someone outside of the vehicle direct you
C) Look over your right shoulder
Have someone outside of the vehicle direct you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- What is a safety zone?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street: