You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
A) Look at your rear view mirror
B) Have someone outside of the vehicle direct you
C) Look over your right shoulder
Have someone outside of the vehicle direct you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should: