You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
A) Look at your rear view mirror
B) Have someone outside of the vehicle direct you
C) Look over your right shoulder
Have someone outside of the vehicle direct you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When parking a car, you should:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?