You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
A) Look at your rear view mirror
B) Have someone outside of the vehicle direct you
C) Look over your right shoulder
Have someone outside of the vehicle direct you
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roads become very slippery:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- A curb painted red means:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when: