You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated: