You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated: