You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Before turning, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- The driver is:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Roadways are the most slippery: