You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Before turning, you should:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Following distance should increase when you: