You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
Related Permit Test Questions:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Before turning, you should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when: