You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- What is a safety zone?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- A white painted curb means:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- A curb painted red means:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should: