You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- What is a safety zone?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.