You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you: