Your ability to stop is affected by:
A) Signal Lights
B) Other Cars On The Road
C) The Condition Of The Road
The Condition Of The Road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may: