Your ability to stop is affected by:
A) Signal Lights
B) Other Cars On The Road
C) The Condition Of The Road
The Condition Of The Road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- A curb painted blue means:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?