Your ability to stop is affected by:
A) Signal Lights
B) Other Cars On The Road
C) The Condition Of The Road
The Condition Of The Road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- What is a safety zone?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You must use your seat belt:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When parking a car, you should: