Your ability to stop is affected by:
A) Signal Lights
B) Other Cars On The Road
C) The Condition Of The Road
The Condition Of The Road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- A green painted curb means:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?