Your ability to stop is affected by:
A) Signal Lights
B) Other Cars On The Road
C) The Condition Of The Road
The Condition Of The Road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle: