Your ability to stop is affected by:
A) Signal Lights
B) Other Cars On The Road
C) The Condition Of The Road
The Condition Of The Road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You should never park:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should: