Your blind spot is the area of the road:
A) You cannot see without moving your head
B) Directly behind your vehicle
C) You see in your rearview mirror
You cannot see without moving your head
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Before turning, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track: