Your blind spot is the area of the road:
A) You cannot see without moving your head
B) Directly behind your vehicle
C) You see in your rearview mirror
You cannot see without moving your head
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking a car, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic: