Your blind spot is the area of the road:
A) You cannot see without moving your head
B) Directly behind your vehicle
C) You see in your rearview mirror
You cannot see without moving your head
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Roads become very slippery:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?