Your blind spot is the area of the road:
A) You cannot see without moving your head
B) Directly behind your vehicle
C) You see in your rearview mirror
You cannot see without moving your head
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- A white painted curb means:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should: