Your blind spot is the area of the road:
A) You cannot see without moving your head
B) Directly behind your vehicle
C) You see in your rearview mirror
You cannot see without moving your head
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When parking a car, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because: