Your blind spot is the area of the road:
A) You cannot see without moving your head
B) Directly behind your vehicle
C) You see in your rearview mirror
You cannot see without moving your head
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should: