Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
A) Are making a turn
B) Have your emergency brake on
C) Are slowing down or stopping
Are slowing down or stopping
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You must use your seat belt:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When parking a car, you should: