Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
A) Are making a turn
B) Have your emergency brake on
C) Are slowing down or stopping
Are slowing down or stopping
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- What is a safety zone?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should: