When you plan to learn driving, the first thing you need is a permit for the test drive on the road. You have to log for 50 long hours and practice under the supervision of an adult driver. Your road to become a safe driver is made easy in a few simple steps.
To begin with
• Select the team with whom you will practice driving. Identify your supervisor. Select a trusted adult, a family member to analyze the quality of your driving.
• At the initial stage, practice at an empty parking lot or deserted streets.
• Early morning practice sessions will also help. The crowd is very less at this time of the day.
• Avoid trying your hands on the highways or crowded streets. Practice complex techniques later.
• Always keep in mind that there are pedestrians on the street. So drive carefully.
• You may take help of road guides to help you driving safely across the street without getting lost.
• Learn the art of parking and starting the car properly.
• Traveling down an inclined is also important to learn.
• Use of hand-brake, clutch and leg- break is difficult. So learn the technique and then practice it to improve your skill.
• Be confident while driving. This will help in performing adequately on the street.
Ask your parent to monitor your driving skill so as to improve with practice. Don’t stop practicing after getting the license. You may have learnt the basic techniques but remember, practice makes a man perfect.
Tips of becoming an efficient driver
1. In order to be successful in this domain, start by employing the right learning environment.
2. Learn everything about the car.
3. Understand its features, parts and technology in detail
4. 50 hours of practice is very essential
5. Take out time whenever possible. Take parent’s help to analyze your learning status.
Implement right practicing skills and slowly grow as a skilled and extremely experienced driver. Get the license and drive across the city with confidence. Just keep in mind the basic traffic rules and how the code of conduct on the road. This will save you from falling into any unusual situation.
Be extra cautious when you are driving with a family member. The safety and security of the passenger directly falls on the driver of the car. Hence, drive safely and lead a happy life.