A curb painted red means:
A) Parking is for emergency vehicles only
B) Parking is for disabled persons only
C) Stopping or parking is not allowed (except buses)
Stopping or parking is not allowed (except buses)
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns: