A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
A) Swerving into the lane next to you
B) Driving onto the shoulder of the road
C) Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must: