A green painted curb means:
A) Passenger loading or unloading area
B) Stopping or parking for a limited time only
C) Parking for emergency vehicles only
Stopping or parking for a limited time only
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- The driver is:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You should honk your horn when you: